Kerrville Energy Efficient Home
This NATiVE-built 2,894 sqft energy-efficient home located on a beautiful 9.77 acre lot in Kerrville Country Estates is a 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath with a loft/bonus room and outdoor kitchen.
The home incorporates solar power, rainwater collection, geothermal, LED lighting, high-performance windows, and is built using advanced framing, spray foam insulation, and a standing seam metal roof.
View the Floor Plan
- 9kW solar array with micro inverters
- 4 Tons Geothermal Heat Pump (30 EER)
- 80 Gallon Hybrid Heat Pump Water Heater
- 30K Gallon Rainwater (Potable) with Commercial Tank
- Backup Community Water Well
- 95% LED lighting
- Spray Foam Insulation with 6″ Exterior walls
- Standing Seam Metal Roof
- Anderson 100 windows
- Masonry/Hardie exterior
- HERS Rating = 4 (score of 0 is a net zero home, 100 is an average home)