Native is a leader in renewable energy and construction. Our continued growth has resulted in multiple positions opening up in our Marketing Department.
As a Field Marketing Representative, you generate solar leads by educating homeowners on the benefits of solar. Your role impacts sales results by developing, supporting and executing field marketing campaigns and activities. You will create and maintain strong lasting partner relationships built on Customer engagement, commitment and customer service. If you have a passion for sustainable energy and love working with the local community, this job is for you.
Field Marketing Representative
Deadline: July 31, 2015
(or until filled)
- Create strong partner relationships built on Customer engagement, commitment and customer service
- Initiate, schedule and attend community events in order to promote Native’s full-scope of services
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting statistics and communication on current and upcoming objectives
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the solar industry and Native’s business goals
- Consult and advise Customers about solar, while emphasizing product features and demonstrating technical knowledge of our products
- Develop and maintain detailed records of Customer visits and activity and prepare monthly reports to define Customer value
- Ensure customer satisfaction and create the best possible experience for the Customer
- Develop and share best practices from the Field Marketing Representative role
- Experience in customer service, sales or marketing preferred
- Exudes professionalism and confidence as a Representative of Native
- Plans, organizes and prioritizes in an efficient and productive manner
- Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done
- Adaptable to changing priorities and conditions; anticipates and copes with change effectively
- Ability to work independently and contribute in a team environment
- Exceptional communication skills, including presenting and training abilities
- Desire to Succeed
- Candidate should have a flexible work schedule and have reliable transportation.
Interested applicants should fill out our online Native Application with resume on the Native website prior to the deadline. Qualified applicants will be called to schedule an interview.