Well, it’s that time again. It is time when people start thinking of putting solar on their homes. In the past 7 years Native has installed over 300 systems, totaling more than 300 megawatts on homes and businesses throughout Texas. In everyday terms, that is enough to offset 1,132,742,320 pounds of coal burned and it is enough energy to take 225,000 cars off the road for one year! It brings us great satisfaction knowing that we have helped our customers gain energy independence through our work.
We want to say thank you to our supporters and that is why we’ve decided to roll out a program that benefits you, our customers. How you ask? Well, by referring family and friends to us, we’ll give you a referral payment when the deal closes. What’s even better, we’ll give your friend or family member $250 off of their installed system. This puts money in your pocket, it puts money in your friend’s pocket, and it keeps us busy installing solar. Referrals are important to Native’s continued success and in the end we all contribute to making Texas a more sustainable place to live!so
Here is how it works:
- Talk to your family, friends, and co-workers. See if any of them are interested in installing solar. You probably have a list of people who have asked you about your PV system. Note: You do not have to have a PV system installed to be a referral partner.
- Go to our website and fill out the referral form.
- Fill in names of friends, family and coworkers that want to investigate solar (you can talk to them and explain our referral program).
- If your referral installs a system through Native, they receive $250 off of the price of their system and you receive a referral payment. It is a win/win for everyone!
- The more friends and family you send to us the more you receive for each installed system:
- each referral = $500 each
Live Smart. Build Native.
The fine print, because there is always fine print. We’ll make ours a font size you can actually read: *You receive your referral payment when the deal is completed and can only be paid out to the first person who sent in the referral.