[column col=”2/3″]We are now hiring for residential wiremen, experienced solar crew leads, and Journeyman Electricians jobs in Austin. The requirements are as listed below:
- Must have active Journeyman or Residential Wireman license (will be verified via TDLR) – we are not accepting Apprentices at this time.
- Must be experienced in residential service work and be highly skilled in troubleshooting and new installations.
- Must be able to follow directions and complete all required paperwork and documentation for this position.
- 1 year of solar experience preferred.
- Must have all basic tools including cordless drills, voltmeter, hole saw, drill, fish tape, hand tools, etc.
[message_box title=”Journeyman Electricians” color=”green”]
Deadline: July 31, 2015
(or until filled)
Solar Crew lead:
- 2 years of solar installation experience required
- NABCEP certification preferred.
- Ability to work in extreme environments (example: hot sun, cold, crawl spaces, etc.).
- Must be willing and able to climb ladders, stairs, work on rooftops and able to work on your feet for long periods of time.
- Foreman/site management/electrical experience strongly preferred.
- Basic computer skills strongly preferred.
- Must have a professional, going-to-do-it-right-the-first-time attitude. Must really care for the well-being of the customer, protect their property and keep it clean and orderly.
- Must be able to carry loads of 50-80 lbs.
- Thrive in a team environment.
- Must have a valid state driver’s license and cell phone.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
Interested applicants should fill out our online Native Application with resume on the Native website prior to the deadline. Qualified applicants will be called to schedule an interview.