Rainwater Revival 2017
November 4, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm| FREE!
2017 Rainwater Revival
This year the 2017 Hill Country Alliance Rainwater Revival is bigger, better, and more fun! It’s all about rainwater collection, conserving water and energy, and living lightly, responsibly, and beautifully in the Texas Hill Country!
New This Year!
- Tiny Home Rodeo – visit our showcase of tiny homes; meet builders & enthusiasts
- One-Stop Hill Country Wine Tour – one big tasting room, including spirits and brews to boot
- Food Trailer Court – a rolling smorgasbord of tastes and treats
- Hill Country Music Stage – singers, songwriters, toe tapping — dancing anyone?
- Other items of interest and surprises to be announced.
Expanded Exhibitor & Vendor Categories!
- Rainwater Tanks & Supplies
- Water Treatment Technologies
- Renewable Energy
- Green Building
- Low Impact Development
- Land Stewardship
- Night Sky Lighting
- Native Landscapes
- Sustainable Products & Design
- And more!
- Speaker’s Stage – experts in rainwater catchment and living lightly, affordably and sustainably will be on stage throughout the day
- Raindrop Stop – a fun, safe place for kids to play and learn while parents do the same
- Hill Country Raffle – great prizes, and all funds go to the Hill Country Alliance School Grant Program
- Fun for all ages.
It’s all free! With these exceptions
- Tickets to the One-Stop Hill Country Wine Tour will be for sale on site. Must be 21 to purchase. Details to come.
- Food, snack and beverage vendors will be selling their wares. No free lunch!
- You might find something to make your life better, greener, prettier. Come with an empty trunk or truck bed – and a full wallet.
- Be a part of it!
Rainwater Revival + Hill Country Living Festival is a Hill Country Alliance event.
The Hill Country Alliance is a nonprofit organization whose purpose is to raise public awareness and build community support around the need to preserve the natural resources and heritage of the Central Texas Hill Country.