- This event has passed.
Hill Country Solar Tour
September 30, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 1:00 pm| FREE!
2017 Hill Country Solar Tour
You’re invited to PEC’s brightest event of the year!
Join us for the seventh annual Hill Country Solar Tour, where you’ll have the chance to visit homes with solar installations and talk to the owners, NATiVE and other installers and PEC experts. The event kicks off Saturday, Sept. 30, at 8 a.m. at PEC’s Oak Hill office and runs until 1 p.m., including a one-hour Solar 101 presentation starting at 9 a.m.
Schedule of Events
- Tour hours are from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. with an optional Solar 101 presentation by Richard Stovall from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. at PEC’s Oak Hill office
- Tour Route – Self-guided with a total of six (6) stops including five (5) residential installations and one (1) commercial installation at the Jester King Brewery (11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. only). A “welcome station” at the PEC Oak Hill office will also be open during tour hours.
- Staffing – Each tour stop will be staffed with a minimum of two (2) PEC representatives and at least one (1) representative from the respective solar installer.
- Information Packets – Overviews of each solar installation and a map will be available on the day of the event from PEC representatives at each tour stop, the Oak Hill office, and from the PEC website
- Parking – Since visits at each stop are typically brief (5-10 minutes), vehicles will be parked street side or in designated areas if applicable; PEC’s Safety & Security team has conducted a review of each tour stops to insure there are no safety hazards.