2018 Hill Country Rainwater Revival
October 20 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm| FREE
It’s Free. It’s Fun. It’s for Families and Friends. It’s the 2018 Hill Country Rainwater Revival!
Come join us for the annual Hill Country Rainwater Revival from 10am – 5pm on Saturday, October 20, 2018.
What You’ll Find, other than NATiVE at the 2018 Hill Country Rainwater Revival.
- More than 100 other vendors, exhibitors and experts — products and demonstrations on better ways to live and grow while respecting our natural resources and neighbors
- Hill County Marketplace — products from artists, artisans, makers, foodies and fine crafters
- Speakers’ Stage — an expert every 30-minutes on a broad range of relevant topics throughout the day
- Music Stage — singers, songwriters, toe tapping, and all acoustic!
- Raindrop Stop for Kids — a fun, safe place for kids to learn and play; hands-on, interactive activities for a variety of ages
- Food Trailer Court — a rolling smorgasbord of tastes and treats
- Hill Country Wine Tour — a one-stop tasting extravaganza with some of the best wineries in Texas, and the world!
- Tiny Home Showcase — where less is more, see why tiny home developments are taking hold in Central Texas and the Hill Country
- Hill Country Raffle — a panoply of things to see and do in the Hill Country; you could win; all funds go to the Hill Country
- Alliance School Grant Program
- hickens and the Wimberley Chicken Boy are back!
The FESTIVAL is held Rain or Shine!
The event location is inside of the expansive Dripping Springs Ranch Park. All vendor and Marketplace booths are inside with concrete floors. The arena is also inside, but with compact dirt floor – perfect for boot scootin’ and easy walking!