Native is a leader in renewable energy and construction. Our continued growth has resulted in a position opening up in our Construction Department for a Project Manager.
- Manage construction of custom homes from start to finish (typical duration is 9-12 months)
- Monitor and control project to ensure it is completed on schedule and within budget
- Manage subcontractors schedules, quality, and budgets
- Manage Purchase Orders and Change Orders related to the project
- Update client interface and job management software daily
- Initiate and maintain liaison with owners and other contacts to facilitate project activities
- Represent company in project meetings and attend strategy meetings
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to administrative staff, workers and clients
- Formulate reports concerning such areas as work progress, costs and scheduling
- 5+ years of construction management desired
- Ability to manage multiple construction projects from start to finish
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Assume responsibility for work outcomes and results of other workers
- Understanding of renewable technologies desired
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Great customer service skills
- Responsible, cooperative, and enthusiastic team player
- Ability to work independently and follow through with minimum direction
- Sincere interest in environmental protection and the growth of renewable energy
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Candidate must have reliable transportation and be able to drive 30-50 miles to project locations in Austin and surrounding areas. Salary compensation is based on experience and qualifications.
Qualified applicants will be called to schedule an interview.